Master Video Production.
Learn video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro, audio editing with Adobe Audition, and motion graphics/animation with After Effects and Cinema 4D Lite. See how the apps work together, as well as the workflow to go from concept to fully edited video. You’ll work on projects to learn the software and the creative techniques/concepts for editing videos.
What you will learn at a glance
- Use timeless video editing & motion graphics principles to create interesting and dynamic videos
- Video editing concepts, workflows, and best practices
- Animation and motion graphics concepts, workflows, and best practices
- Create and edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Animate titles and graphics with Adobe After Effects
- Make 3D models and animations with Cinema 4D Lite
- Cleanup, mix, and work with audio using Adobe Audition
- Create unique videos to build your demo reel (portfolio)
- Upcoming Video Editors
- Content Producers
- Video Marketers
- Anyone looking to be a PRO in Video production
- Aspiring Video/Film producers
Students must be comfortable using a computer. No other prior knowledge is required. However, basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is helpful.
No. We provide computers (Mac or PC) with relevant software installed.
This course requires Adobe After Effects software which will run on either Mac or PC.
Should you prefer to use your personal computer, make sure it meets the minimum system requirements for After Effects
This course does not qualify for payments plans or student financing. Students with disability are however eligible for a subsidised fee structure. Please call our admissions office to discuss your specific financial need.
This course requires in-person attendance. Students in the diaspora are eligible for e-learning. Please call our admissions office to discuss your specific attendance need.
Skills you will master
Video Editing Principles
What makes a good edit? Cut on action, match the shot, change your level, these are some of the concepts you will learn so you can craft cool, engaging projects.
Adobe Premiere Pro
A video editing app that lets you import videos, remove unwanted parts, order the various clips, add music/voice over/sounds, overlay graphics, and export a final video for social media, web, TV, or movies.
Motion Graphics Demo Reels
Demo Reels are how motion graphics artists show their skills and get hired. Combine short clips of your best work together into a quick promo piece for potential clients or employers.
Video Editing Demo Reels
Demo reels are how video editors show their skills and get hired. Cut a short promo video that combines your best work with a hot music track for potential clients or employers.
Motion Graphics Principles
How do you craft a good motion design project? Point, line, rhythm, balance, and timing, are some of the principles that can make or break a good animation.
Adobe After Effects
A powerful app for creating animations and video post-production. Build animations, add special effects, animate titles, create stand-alone videos, and much more for social media, web, TV, or movies.
Unit 1 - Premiere Pro Bootcamp
- Learn to edit video footage
- Clean up audio & color correct videos
- Create videos using multi-cam editing, green screen removal, and much more
- Export final videos for use in social media or to send to a client
Unit 2 - Premiere Pro Advanced
Unit 3 - After Effects Bootcamp
- Learn to animate photos, text, and graphics
- Use timeless animation principles to create interesting and dynamic animations
- Create real-world animations: social media promos, animated logos, infographics, title animations, and much more
Unit 4 - Cinema 4D in After Effects Bootcamp
Unit 5 - After Effects Advanced
Unit 6 - Adobe Audition
- Understand sample rate, channels, and bit-depth
- Restore and master damaged audio
- Noise removal and audio mixing
- Add voiceovers, music, and sound FX (effects)
- Waveform vs. multi-track editors & destructive vs. non-destructive editing
Unit 7 - Video Editing Portfolio Bootcamp
- Create video editing portfolio projects worthy of including in your demo reel to show potential clients or employers
- Take your current software and video editing skills to the next level
- Learn the principles of video editing and the best practices to create unique videos from concept to completion
Unit 8 - Motion Graphics Portfolio Bootcamp
- Create motion graphics portfolio projects worthy of including in your demo reel to show potential clients or employers
- Take your current software and design skills to the next level
- Learn the principles of motion graphics and the best practices to create unique motion graphics from concept to completion
Unit 9 - Motion Graphics & Video Editing Industry
- Tips to get into the motion graphics & video editing industries
- Projects, opportunities, & daily life within the industries
- How to market yourself as a motion graphics artist or video editor
Learn the concepts and skills covered in our programs or your tuition is on us. See enrolment terms and conditions.
Earn a certificate of completion
Looking for Corporate in-house training?
Our bootcamps and masterclasses are designed to intensively and over a short period of time, up-skill your staff in specific developmental areas therefore accelerating their performance and overall company delivery.