Learn Google™ Analytics.
This comprehensive workshop takes a deep dive into Google Analytics and its many applications.
Learn how to set up an account and understand what you should be tracking. Leave with a solid understanding of the tool and how to optimize its wealth of data towards your advantage.
A Google Analytics account is not mandatory. However, if you already have one, please make sure you have access to it during class. For more information about the topics covered in the course, please refer to our syllabus below.
New: Introduction to GA4
GA4, short for Google Analytics 4, is Google’s latest version of Google Analytics. In this course we will provide an introduction to GA4, as it’s still in development and many of the features in Universal Analytics are still not available in GA4. The changes in GA4 are exciting and include a new interface, a new data model and new methods for tracking events that matter to you. This will help you get on a path for success once GA4 is ready for full adoption.
What you will learn at a glance
- Understand what Google Analytics is
- Determine important KPIs you need to track
- Take a deep look into Google Analytics Reports
- Get a deeper look into your website visitors’ behavior to find opportunities for growth
- How to track the success of your marketing campaigns with Google Analytics
- Learn how to answer specific marketing questions stakeholders ask
- Understand key terms in Google Analytics
- What the differences are in GA4 compared to the Universal Analytics
- How to get started with GA4
- A walkthrough of the GA4 Interface
The program is best suited for:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs looking to understand and improve their website performance with data
- Marketers looking to learn how to effectively use Google Analytics to interpret and apply data to improve marketing, optimize a site, or understand customer behaviour
Students must be comfortable using a computer. No other prior knowledge is required.
No. We provide computers (Mac or PC) with relevant software installed.
A Google Analytics account is not mandatory, however, if you already have one set up, you’ll need to make sure you have access to it during class.
This course does not qualify for payments plans or student financing. Students with disability are however eligible for a subsidised fee structure. Please call our admissions office to discuss your specific financial need.
This course requires in-person attendance. Students in the diaspora are eligible for e-learning. Please call our admissions office to discuss your specific attendance need.
Learn the concepts and skills covered in our programs or your tuition is on us. See enrolment terms and conditions.
Earn a certificate of completion
Looking for Corporate in-house training?
Our bootcamps and masterclasses are designed to intensively and over a short period of time, up-skill your staff in specific developmental areas therefore accelerating their performance and overall company delivery.